CUSCO TRADICIONAL 4 DIAS / 3 NOCHES
This is one of our most popular package for passangers who have short time in Peru. This 4 day and 3 night package includes: Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. These destinations are a must for all those visiting Peru and the Cusco Region.
Realize why PeruTravel Amazing has a good reputation.First of all we are a 100% Peruvian Agency based in Cusco Peru and We offer the very best service, using carefully 3stars,4stars and 5stars hotels which are based on great Standards and the leaders in their category here in Cusco Region. When you arrive to Cusco you will be greeted by one of our representatives holding a sign with your name on it. After your arrival at your hotel you will meet your guide who will be given a pre-briefing. During our tours we look after our passengers every step of the way. There are no hidden surprises. Yes – we included the train to Machu Picchu and all internal land and air transportation (Included domestic flights) All our full day tours include lunch.
Day 01: Cusco City Tour
AM. Reception in Cusco, transfer to the HTL where an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height of the city will be served.
2:00 PM TOUR CITY TOUR: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha also visit the nearby ruins 04 the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, and finally «Los Baños del Inca» Tambomachay, 6:30 PM Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas
8:00 AM Breakfast at the hotel 9:00 a.m. guided excursion to the «Sacred Valley», visit the town of Pisac and appreciate its fair and typical. Market PM. Lunch in Urubamba, we continue the tour to get the people of Ollantaytambo and visit the archaeological site. Then we go to chincheros to visit the colonial church and its typical market and then return to Cusco.
Day 03: Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Cusco 4:00 a.m. output, bus tour 1 hour and a half to the train station in Ollantaytambo, train departs 6:10 a.m., 2 hour, reaching the village of hot water at 8:10 am, then take the bus to take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu, once here we will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. After the guided tour you will have free time of 4 hours to visit Machu Picchu on its own. In the afternoon our return train departs at 6:30 PM, arriving in the city of Cusco at approximately 9:30 PM, transfer to hotel. Night hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: Cusco – Return
In due time we pick up from hotel and transfer to the airport for our flight back to Lima
End of services.
- Transfers terminal AIR / HTL / Terminal AIR.
- Excursion: City Tour (bus and guide).
- Excursion: (bus, guide) Sacred Valley.
- Tourist ticket (income city tour, sacred valley, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
- Tour Machupicchu.
- Bus Cusco – Ollanta (train station) – Cusco.
- Ollanta station and return trip – hot water – ollanta.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
- Official guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel 03 nights in Cusco.
- Optional lunch buffet Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (on request).
- Optional buffet lunch Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (on request).
- Airline flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $ 230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu (optional $ 15 USD).
What we recommend that you bring
- Use tennis shoes or sneakers.
- You have to bring your(Passport )
- Students have to bring student card (ISIC CARD)
- Drinking lost of liquids on long excursions,specially during the trek.
- Long pants or slacks.
- Several T -Shirts.
- Swearters and a jacket.
- Rain wear ( you never know when will rain even if it’s the dry season)
- Insect Repellent and Sun block ( Sun is always stronger in such altitude).
Personal first and Kit.
- water bottle .
- Alight backpack.
- Gloves,scarf,hat or cap and sunglasess.
– The hotel booking is subject to availability of spaces.
Note : You can check the rates for this tour with hotels of category 3, 4 & 5 *. For inquiries
Write to email@example.com.
– Peruvian tourists with its tourists with valid ID and passport Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) obtained discount of USD 23.00 in the tour cost.
– Foreigners with International Student Card Tourists (ISIC) discount otienen USD 25.00in the tour cost.
– Special discounts for groups of more «06 people» firstname.lastname@example.org